SEO on the page is one of the most important parts of SEO. It can help you get a good ranking in search results and increase website traffic.
Today in this article, I will tell you how to do it in the on-page SEO of any website or blog.
So let’s start…
What is SEO and why is it important
On-Page SEO Techniques in English
1. Need to Focus on Content Quality
2. Must Optimize your Content Title
3. The Length of Your Content
4. Create SEO Friendly URLs for Your Blog Post
5. Keyword Research Before Writing Post
6. Use Long Tail Keywords for your article.
7. Optimize Your Images
8. Avoid Keyword Stuffing
9. Make Your Site Mobile Friendly
10. Add your focus keyword to the first 100 words
11. Need to Improve your Website Loading Speed
12. Need to write a Meta Descriptions
13. Use Proper Heading Tags
14. Update New Content on Daily Basis
15. Fixing Broken Links
16. Internal Linking
17. Use Related Keywords in Content
18. Use Nofollow tags for affiliate links and untrusted links
19. Use Outbound Links
20. Add Use Social Sharing Buttons
21. Use the Modifiers Word in Your Content Title
22. Use Relevant Images and Videos in Your Blog Posts (other Page content)
23. Keep Your Site Clean and Simple
Quick Tips about On-Page SEO Techniques
SEO means – Search Engine Optimization. This can help you get a better ranking in SERPs and increase the number of website visitors.
If you publish high-quality content on your blog but do not perform SEO, your website will not appear in search results.
When users search for anything, search engines will not be able to list your website in the SERP. This means that it will be very difficult to get traffic to your website without SEO.