Original Oppo Reno Ace 4G LTE Mobile Phone 8G+128GB
About this item
- 65W Super Flash Charger(VOOC) | 90Hz E-sports Screen | Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 855+ | 4800W Ultra Clear Four Shots | 5x Hybrid Optical Zoom | Ultra Clear Video Anti Shake | Support google and multi-language
Nowadays, you can find the latest models from Apple iOS and OPPO on the marketplace like iPhone 11 Pro and Oppo Reno Ace. No doubt, these devices are comes with similar designs but with many differences. However, Oppo reno ace gundam edition is slightly different from the simple one. Well, both phone released in 2019 that equipped with a large fully touch display. In this content, we are going to elaborate the comparison the other peculiarities of the hardware and software, and obviously the performance as well as price.
Well, before exploring the technical characteristics, you should beware that the two phones came out on the market more or less the same period of 2019, only 1 month away from each other. The iphone Pro 11 Apple A13 Bionic performance, while Reno Oppo Ace packed with Snapdragon 855 Plus.
Buy Oppo Reno Ace USA:
However, there’s not need of supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. For instance, in USA, Oppo Ace does not capable to support one band, which could simply make you not to have 4G coverage in rural areas or have even bad coverage inside the area of buildings, but don’t fret, as it having this all without problems in cities.
You should have to look the compatibility of OPPO Reno Ace with the mobile networks of USA and with the telephony operators, which provides service in the USA.
You have to remember that to get a perfect coverage, the best thing to consider is that the Oppe Reno Ace has all the frequencies for all networks, which used in the USA, although if the OPP reno Ace USA lacks any of the frequency bands used – it doesn’t mean all that it doesn’t properly work on that network, but remember that coverage could be limited to certain areas.
Oppo Reno Ace & iPhone 11 Pro (Who Takes The Best Photos):
The characteristic of the cameras is referred to as the most patent element in a comparison between different mobile phones. Well, Reno Ace comes with 5 cameras, while iPhone 11 Pro has only 4 cameras. When it comes to Reno Ace’s photographic equipment, it includes only 48 megapixel main optical sensor, on the other hand, iPhone 11 Pro packed with 11 Pro has sensors with focal aperture F / 1.8, F / 2 and F / 2.4. Since for the video performance, Reno ace as well as iPhone 11 Pro enables you to shoot movies in 4k.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro vs OPPO Reno Ace – (Design comparison):
Well, here the weight component of the both phones is not the discriminating factor to consider. There’s very minimal difference between the weights of two phones, there’s only 12 g, however, between the both cells, and the Reno is the heaviest one.
When it comes to the iPhone 11 Pro, it’s screen comes with different dimensions than that of the Reno Ace. Generally, the ideal size of the display is said to be very subjective: certainly: a larger screen is the thing that lets you to better enjoy multimedia content and to simply play in a more immersive way.
The screen of the iPhone 11 Pro has different dimensions than that of the Reno Ace. In general, the ideal size of the display is very subjective: certainly, a larger screen allows you to better enjoy multimedia content and to play in a more imersive way.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro vs OPPO Reno Ace – (battery, memory and technical specifications compared):
Yes, both of the phones have different amounts of internal memory. Reno Ace comes with a 6 gigabyte archive available, which clearly indicates that the more space to store your data and download applications. Remember that the cloud is not always the ideal solution for storing data, specifically if the user doesn’t have the fast connections. In such scenario, Apple 11 Pro is entirely risks filling its 64 GB of onboard memory much earlier.
If the battery is one of the crucial aspects to purchase a phone, then between the both, it is ideal to get Oppo Reno Ace, which provides you with a 4000 mAh battery. When it comes to the iPhone 11 Pro, its battery is still of a decent level, it only gives 3190 mAh and with a limited use it lets you to get up to the evening of the same day. Also, iPhone Pro 11 enables you to recharge the battery wirelessly.
However, the non- negligible requirement is the amount of RAM memory, which is supplied to the device. No doubt, it is the memory that supports the CPU in managing applications and in general data processing. When it comes to comparison, the difference straight-forwardly equal to 6 GB of RAM translates into a difference in terms of performance. In fact, iPhone Pro 11 comes with a 6 GB cut while Reno Ace offers 12 GB.
Prices compared: which of the two phones is worth buying?
Iphone 11 pro comes with 1400 USD.
OPPO Reno Ace at only a 410 USD, but these prices are vary due to storage, features, colors, and even the platforms those offers discounts.
Who is the best between Apple iPhone 11 Pro vs OPPO Reno Ace?
Without any doubt buying a new cell phone is in the most cases a personal matter or one dictated by your needs. From the comparison, we exclusively have examined that the hardware equipment of the two phones and in our opinion OPPO Reno Ace clearly wins. However, it’s all depends on the features that you’re seeking for. So, what about the gundam edition of Oppo Ace’s, let’s explore all about that after a 2 to minutes read!
So, if we recommend to get OPPO RENO ACE, then let’s take a look at entire specs of this smart model.
Nowadays, specs are almost the most boring parts that you had hear about smartphones. Taken in isolation, the Reno Ace’s list is not at all different. In the context, however, it depicts that OPPO’s series phones to be a gaming smartphone, which doesn’t look like one.
The Reno Ace is said to be as the one of the few phones that looks advantage of Qualcomm’s “half upgraded” Snapdragon 855+. This particular device was specifically designed to support gaming scenarios. It doesn’t exactly blow the competition out of the water as far as raw benchmarks do, specifically considering OPPO seemingly dialed it down when it comes to running under normal circumstances. It’s best GameBoost 2.0 might be removed those limitations but even its bare performance, when we paired with 8 or 12 GB of RAM and UFS 3.0 storage, is highly enough to compete in the big boys’ court.
- Operating System: ColorOS 6.1, Android 9 Pie
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
- RAM: 8 or 12 GB
- Storage: 128 or 256 GB UFS 3.0, no microSD card slot
- Display: 6.5-inch AMOLED, 90Hz refresh rate
- Main Camera: 48MP f/1.7, 13MP f/2.4 (telephoto), 8MP f/2.2 (ultra-wide), 2MP f/2.4 mono
- Secondary Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging
- Other features: 3.5mm headphone jack, in-display fingerprint scanner
DID YOU Know!
When OPPO launched the first Reno and its 10x Zoom sibling, it simply seemed like the line that would be a one-time deal. The short-lived reno 2 seemed to cement, which gets the best impression in the public’s eye. The OPPR Reno Ace, however, straight-forwardly proved that OPPO still comes with a few tricks up its sleeve, some of them more subtle than others.
The OPPO Ace device may lack the LED lights, rugged appearance, and even additional controls, which true gaming smatphones have but its combination of features makes it just as suitable for gaming, even still being an incredible everyday phone. When it comes to price tag, it is definitely a tempting and competitive option among premium flagships and best gaming device, if only it were more widely available.
OPPO Reno Ace Gundam Edition:
Well, what about the Oppo Reno Ace Gundam 40th Anniversary Edition – yes, only 30,000 units were released around the globe, so find the review below:
Design and Construction:
The Reno Oppo Ace Gundam edition pays highly tribute to the iconic Gundam RX-78-2 that piloted by protagonist Amuro Ray, which is from the very first Gundam series, Mobile Suit Gundam. The accents that are used in the this edition are that of the the RX-78-2’s signature colors: red, blue, and yellow/gold. Typically, the metallic silver in hue, the body of this Gundam edition of Oppo Ace is pretty reminiscent of a mobile suit’s frame.
- It included in the box, which are 40th-anniversary collector’s medal, an RX-78-2 shield case, and even the RX-78-2 themed 65W Super VOOC 2.0 charger
- Also, this handset is comfortable in the palms because of its slightly curved rear. Its frosted glass back is highly pleasing to look at and really wonder to hold among all the smartphones with smooth, slippery glass rears. Even, its fingerprint and smudges still tack onto it. Thankfully, Oppo provides with a case in the package. Since the Oppo Reno Ace Gundam edition included a case in the box, designed with the RX-78-2’s shield
- Packed in a gold-accented module on the rear are the smartphone’s 4 cameras: which consisting – 48MP f/1.7 Sony IMX586 main, 13MP f/2.4 telephoto, 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide, and 2MP f/2.4 mono cameras. However, the module is slightly raised from the body, but it’s not at all bothersome, even nor does it make the device wobble on a flat surface.
- It comes with the logo of the Earth Federation Space Force (EFSF) that is the military branch of the Earth Federation in the Universal Century timeline that comes in the series in set in.
- Below the camera modules you find the OPPO logo and the mobile suit’s name, Gundam RX-78-2. Yes, they are printed in the Gold and highlighted with a reflective red band. A few only spaces down, you get the RX-78-2’s face inscribed in gold color as well
- Upfront, you have a sizeable 6.5-inch FHD+ display, which simply has a refresh rate of 90Hz. Have a thin bezels surround the panel makes it splendid more and there’s a waterdrop notch where the 16MP f/2.0 camera resides
- It’s 3.5mm headphone jack, primary microphone, type USB-C port, and even the speaker grill take up space at the bottom part of the device that’s red.
- On the left side, you find the volume rocker with its clicky buttons. When pinpoint, its blue-red hues of the top and bottom part of the phone extend a bit to the sides of the Reno Ace
- Last, but not the least one, on the right, you get the dual nano-Sim tray and even the power button a few paces below it.
Performance & gaming:
Well, under the hood, the Gundam edition reno is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ octa-core processor , apart from that it comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage “but the storage may vary in the same model). The company depicts that there’s a heat dissipation pipe that works best for regulating its internal temperature. In our test, when it comes to playing PUBG Mobile, it readily can maintain the framerate with the highest-graphic setting. Once the games like PUBG Mobile open their framerate limitation, this high refresh-rate display of this edition would absolutely become the most popular gaming phones.
65W Fast Charging:
The Oppo Reno Ace Gundam Edition comes with the 4000mAh battery with 65W superfast charging, which makes this device one of the best smartphones with the best endurance performance. You can easily get a full charge for this 4000mAh battery only in around 30mins. It is depicted that by charging it only for 5 minutes, the battery can easily gain 27 percent power. And, this model of OPPO has pretty goof charging compatibility. Also, it supports other rapid charging technologies such as USB-PD and Qualcomm’s Quick Charge.
When it comes to camera combination, the OPPO Reno Ace comes with 4 rear cameras to meet different photography requirements.
- 48MP SONY IMX586 camera for primary use
- 13MP telephoto camera with 5x hybrid zoom capacity
- 8MP super-wide-angle camera
- 2MP monochrome camera
The Oppo Reno Ace Gundam Edition maintains its likeable color style with high saturation. Meanwhile, 48MP resolution is the thing that provides you with the good sharpness for daily shooting. Its wide angle camera is quite practical for landscape photography. But, this issue is that the color differences between the primary camera and the wide-angle camera are a bit obvious. For only the few night scenes, Reno ACE OPPO Gundam provides a night mode that assist to balance the general exposure.
OS, UI, and Apps:
The OPPO Reno Ace Smaptphone runs on ColorOS 6.1, which entirely depends on Android 9.0 Pie. As the Gundam Edition, it comes with the exclusive Gundam theme for the wallpapers and icons. Remember that the device worth knowing that it won’t get a global release as OPPO only got a license to distribute it in China. It’s clearly indicates that it doesn’t have Google Services out of the box. You can simply sideload it though by searching for right Play Store APK around the internet, so be careful.
Performance and Benchmarks:
The Oppo Reno Ace Gundam Edition comes with these stunning benchmarks:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ octa-core CPU
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB UFS 3.0
That’s highly some impressive flagship spec right there. Remember that there’s no support for a miscroSD card, though, but it’s not at all a big deal since it comes with a large storage capacity. Let’s take a look at the benchmark mentioned-below:
- AnTuTu V8 – 471,862
- Geekbench – 700 (Single-Core), 2,650 (Multi_Core), 2,733 (OpenCL)
- 3D Mark SSE – 6,198 (OpenGL ES 3.1), 5,486 (Vulkan)
- PC Mark – 11,663 (Work 2.0)
- AndroBench – 1,477.19 MB/s (Seq. Read), 401.41 MB/s (Seq. Write)
As an expected vision, it’s performance is excellent and even can everything we threw at it. Also, it remained relatively cool while gaming. Everything is just super-fast.
OPPO Reno Ace Gundam Edition Specifications:
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (2400 x 1080), 90Hz AMOLED display, 405ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ octa-core CPU
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB UFS 3.0
- 48MP F1.7 Sony IMX586 main, 13MP F2.4 telephoto, 8MP F2.2 ultrawide, 2MP F2.4 mono, quad rear cameras
- 16MP F2.0 front camera
- Dual Nano-SIM
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Under display fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack
- USB Type-C
- ColorOS 6.1 (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,000 mAh battery w/ 65W SuperVOOC 2.0, USB-PD support
- 161 x 75.7 x 8.7 mm
- 200 g
The OPPO RENO ACE is one of the tremendous smartphone’s that really great in almost every aspect. It comes with a premium build, nice display, decent cameras, excellent performance, and impressive charging speed. If the ordinary Reno Ace’s design bores you, then it’s ideal to get the Gundam Edition that can quickly remedy that. That is the additional swag if you are a fan of the franchise as well.